Friday, September 19, 2008

Charlie's night out with The Girls


Here are my friends:
Left side & Front to back-
Tracy, Stacy, Amy, Ana
Right side from Rear to Front-
Audra, Tracy and Charlie

I got to go out to dinner with some of my best girlfriends & I had a great time. Two of them have moved away so it was so awesome to get to see them again. There's a couple ladies w/o kids yet, one is Ana (with the glasses) who is awaiting her special guy from Ethopia prayerfully getting him next month (here's her story), the other lady is Tracy (in front in black-who is 13 weeks pregnant). The rest of us have 2-4 kids and can you believe that one of the few times we get out w/o kids to just gab....we talk about our kids most of the time. Oh well, I've given up because that is my life right now. It was a great night and I'm grateful to have such wonderful ladies to share my time with. Thanks girls.

No comments: