Saturday, February 28, 2009

All the boys had birthdays

For some reason or 20 others I have completely neglected putting anything family related on our blog. I'm sorry, I'm going to try & make it up to you now.

So all the boys celebrated birthdays in the last 2 months. Carter turned 2, Travis turned 34 & Preston turned 4.
Here goes....

Well, I promised that I would take as many pictures of the younger kids as I did of the older kids. I just let myself down. I didn't get a photo of Carter on his birthday, so this was taken shortly before so we'll count it.
We celebrated both little boys' birthdays in Eugene at Grandma Becky's house. So much easier than having family come to us, more fun for the kids too.
Carter is still such a sweet little guy. He loves to be in the mix of everything. We have started being more quiet so he can have time to talk & guess what? It's actually working, he's talking now.



Here is Travis turning 34 & I did manage to get all 34 on the cake. It was pretty smokey after he blew out all the candles. I had all the lights off so you could really get the feel of how much light 34 candles gave off. I didn't plan for when he actually blew them out, pretty dark.

All of Preston's photos from his birthday party were a little too busy to put up here. This is a photo of him at a festival in town. He really liked being up on the big bike. He didn't ask to get one, but just in case he asks later "NO".
He had a great party at our place & he got to invite 4 friends. He loves his boy friends & literally prays for them at every meal. Of course the siblings & mom's came too. We had a total of 13 kids in our cramped little place. The kids had a blast.
It was hilarious to see how the girls were playing & then the boys. The boys loved to harass the girls by trying to break the door down. The girls said, "NO BOYS ALLOWED!!" Loved it.


No comments: