Tuesday, February 3, 2009

20 Years Ago I was....
13, and was just starting High School, such anxiety as I think of it now.

10 Years Ago I was....
23, and had been married 1 year and been having a marvelous time.

5 Years Ago I was....
28, and loved not having to have a job so I could take care of our precious 1 year old. Wow, 1 kid that's a great memory right there.

3 Years ago I was....
30, had just had my 2nd child & was wondering if I would ever survive it. Preston was sleeping in the bathroom at the time - in a bassinet of course.

So Far this year I...
moved to an apartment & started homeschooling Kindergarten, celebrated 11th wedding anniversary, celebrated a 2nd(soon) 4th & 6th birthday.

Yesterday I...
wasted time on the computer in the morning, taught school in the afternoon & went to the library with Carter last night. Oh yeah, watched & fell asleep during "24".

Tomorrow I will...
work out, teach school, go to a friends house to let the kids play & eat dinner with them, then off to church in the evening.

Next year I will...
be living in Eugene in a house with a BACKYARD so the kids can get all the wonderful energy out somewhere nice instead of right by me!!!
Celebrate my 12th anniversary, celebrate a 3rd, 5th & a 7th birthday, teaching 1st grade & Kindergarten.

No comments: