Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today marks 12 years for the Daggett House


This photo was taken 12 years ago, maybe even about this time. Late afternoon anyway.
We were married on January 17, 1998 at 1:30pm in Eugene, OR at Grace Community Fellowship by Pastor Rick Thomas.
We honeymooned in Bend, OR and stayed at the Inn at the 7th Mountain. We played all week long snow-shoeing, skiing, snowboarding (I didn't like it), snowmobiling and trying new restaurants every evening.
My favorite adventure was the snow shoeing, we had our expert guide all to ourselves and it was so much fun.
My favorite restaurant experience was actually the one with the worst food, "Bend's Tom Tom Diner". I wanted Biscuits and Gravy, I specifically asked if it was sausage gravy or not. The waitress said that it wasn't, so I got it. WRONGO!! Plus it was the worst greasiest spoon ever.

I felt like we had ran away together and everyone was fine with it, weird.

I'm so grateful that Travis married me and I'm so glad that I said yes.
12 years does really go by so quickly, not year-to-year, but looking back it's been a ride for sure.

He's my bestest best friend, I just can't imagine my world without him.
Thank you Lord for bringing us together and keeping us together.

I love you Travis.

No comments: