Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm Pro-Choice, but not how Obama thinks of it

My own commentary first:
I'm Pro-Choice, I want to choose how my tax dollars are being spent. I don't want to pay for other people to have abortions, if people want to do it, don't take my money for it. Do I expect others to pay for me to get my ears pierced? No.
Can you believe that Pro-Choice is actually 1984 style government?
Making abortions legal is one thing & wrong I believe, but making me pay for them in the U.S. and internationally is ridiculous. But then again the majority of people voted for this, but the majority of people are not for abortions. What did the people of Obama-Rama do to us?

Obama Signs Order Ending Ban on Abortion Funding Article from Christian Post.

From: AFA ActionAlert email:

President Obama has lifted a ban on federal funding for international groups that promote or perform abortions, reversing a policy of his predecessor, George W. Bush.
Obama's actions mean that hundreds of millions of your tax dollars will go to help groups like Planned Parenthood perform abortions around the world.

His actions came one day after the 36th anniversary of the landmark Roe v. Wade Supreme Court ruling that legalized abortion in all 50 states.

No comments: